Free Shipping On Orders of $50+ Code: COCO
This is a snap to prepare and so very versatile. An all-around dinner party pleaser. Play around with different pesto, spices and cheeses. Goat cheese, arugula pesto and sun-dried tomatoes or perhaps watercress pesto and mascarpone.... the choices are endless.
2 Chicken Breasts Skin-on Bone-in
1/2 cup Middle Eastern Pesto
1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
1/4 cup Grated Pecorino Romano
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix ricotta cheese, Pecorino Romano and 1/4 cup pesto in bowl.
3. Season to taste.
4. Carefully open pocket between skin of each chicken breast.
5. Place 1/2 the mixture under the skin of each chicken breast leaving skin attached all sides, aside from opening, to hold stuffing-in.
6. Brush skin with oil and place in oven for 35 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven and spoon remaining 1/4 cup pesto on skin. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Remove, drizzle with a little pan juice and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.